The Allen Water District Board of Trustees will receive Statements of Qualifications from interested design firms for engineering and/or planning services until 4 p.m. on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Firms interested in being prequalified for contracts to provide design services for water distribution projects should submit a Statement of Qualifications which should include the following:
1. History and location of firm.
2. Firm's competence to perform professional design services
3. Firm's experience in preparing various state and federal grant and loan program applications
4. Workload and availability of qualified personnel, equipment and facilities
5. Past performance of the firm
6. Firm's ability to submit projects in electronic format as well as familiarity with the District
7. Evidence, amount and type of professional liability insurance
In January 2021, a letter was mailed to all Allen County Commissioner water customers explaining the county customers and all related waterlines are being turned over to the Allen Water District for ownership, management and administration. A sample of the letter has been included below offering more detail.
County District Administrative Fee Chart
*Based on Meter Size
5/8” Meter - $2.00 County District Fee (This is standard size for residential homes)
3/4” Meter - $4.00 County District Fee
1” Meter - $6.00 County District Fee
1 ½” Meter - $11.00 County District Fee
2” Meter - $16.00 County District Fee
3” Meter - $21.00 County District Fee
4” Meter - $26.00 County District Fee
6” Meter - $31.00 County District Fee
8” Meter - $36.00 County District Fee
10" Meter - $41.00 County District Fee
12" Meter - $46.00 County District Fee